Bring firewood and food and booze. LOCATION: -Dream Canyon near Sugarloaf Mountain (just 10 minutes from Boulder)
Coming from Denver take highway 36 which turns into 28th road in Boulder. Turn left on Canyon Blvd.
Canyon Blvd. will then go into Boulder Canyon.
Turn right off Boulder Canyon at ~4 miles on Sugarloaf Road.
After 3 miles, take a left on Lost Angel Road, continue straight at 1 mile, head left shortly after (at the sign posted on a tree stump that says North Gulch) and you will reach a dirt parking lot within another half mile.
Theres a trail your right.
There is no park fee or camping from ee.
Gear to Bring:
• Sleeping Bag (0 degrees or lower)
• Sleeping Pad
• Spare batteries for headlamp
• Chair to sit on
• Toilet Paper
• Cooking Supplies (stove, utensils, mess kit, bottle)
• 3 Liters of water or more
• First Aid kit
• Down Jacket
• Pocket Knife
• Fire Starters• Fire Wood• Shell Jacket• Thermal underwear• Warm Base layers